Home > About TIBA > Task & Objectives
Task & Objectives
TIBA based on the objects unites Taiwan business people, associations and individuals to promote economic and trade exchanges between Taiwan and India; the major objectives are as follows:
- 1. Assist manufacturer members to strengthen Indian market development.
- 2. Irregularly organize group for investment study and trade visit in India.
- 3. Assist manufacturer members to collect information of trade, industry and
business opportunity from India.
- 4. Strengthen interactive contact among manufacturer members and assist
relationship between manufacturer members, customers and associations to
promote business opportunities.
5. Keep good relationship with India-Taipei Association to promote economic and
6. Facilitate exchange visits and communications with Indian economic and
trade VIP to strengthen bilateral relationship.
7. Other affairs are helpful to promote bilateral economic and trade relations
between Taiwan and India.
- 1. Information exchange.
- 2. Organize group for visit exchange.
- 3. Site visit.
- 4. Hold bilateral people to people economic cooperation conference.
- 5. Sign cooperation agreement.
6. Hold various investment trade and the latest international economic and trade