Home > Activities Info > Messages of Related
Messages of Related
E-Visa for Taiwanese Passport holders
India-Taipei Association (ITA)
- Starting from 15th August 2015,Taiwan Passport holders can apply for e-Tourism Visa-on-arrival (eTV) using the website: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in The online application should be done minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. For example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 4th Oct.
- eTV fee is US$ 60/- per passenger, excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid online.
- Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
- he validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry, non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- eTV is valid for entry through designated Airports i.e. Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Tirchy, Varanasi & Trivandrum. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Begaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Tirchy, Varanasi & Trivandrum. 然而,外國申請者皆可以從印度任何授權認可的海關(ICPs)離開印度
- eTV is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
Copyright © Taiwan India Business Association. All Rights Reserved. Best web browsers for this site：Firefox、Google Chrome、Safari